The club is currently raising money to help subsidize the costs of ice time and team travel. As ice time alone costs over $17,000, your donations are crucial to the function of our team. Additional gifts, to be used towards extra ice time, hockey equipment, and our elite new coaching staff are also needed.
Gifts and donations can be completed…
- Select “Athletics” for the general area
- Select “Club and Recreation” for the program
- Select “Club Women’s Ice Hockey” for the specific fund
- By phone to Brandon Brown at (215) 746-8619
- Via check made payable to the Trustees of the University of Pennsylvania, with a memo specifying Club Women’s Ice Hockey, mailed to:
Pottruck Center, 3701 Walnut St.
Care of Brandon Brown
Philadelphia, PA 19104
Any donations are helpful! We thank you in advance for giving us the opportunity to play ice hockey!